Eric Hibbard, The Chair of the Storage Networking Industry Association's (SNIA's) Security Technical Working Group says that security professionals are unaware of security features in storage networking protocols and therefore miss a chance to include storage in defence-in-depth strategies.
- PCI 3.0: New requirements cover pen testing, service providers
- Experts unveil iOS app vulnerability, describe issue as widespread
- Vendor provides cloud app security ratings, downplays app blocking
- NYT cyberattack neatly sidestepped by big data
- Microsoft August 2013 Patch Tuesday offers three critical updates