Eric Hibbard, The Chair of the Storage Networking Industry Association's (SNIA's) Security Technical Working Group says that security professionals are unaware of security features in storage networking protocols and therefore miss a chance to include storage in defence-in-depth strategies.
- May 2013 Patch Tuesday fixes IE8 zero day; Adobe tightens ColdFusion
- Website vulnerabilities down, but progress still needed, survey finds
- With Windows XP security updates ending, enterprises must plan ahead
- Two 'critical' bulletins planned for April 2013 Patch Tuesday
- Enterprise app security tops list for enterprise mobile deployments